Monday, May 23, 2011

"who am I ??? :)"

oh Tuhan siapakah sebenarnya diriku.....
mencoba mendefinisikan diri dengan jelas...

My Favorite Color
>>>Red
Red signifies love, romance, passion and intensity. People who love Red may be aggressive, impulsive, outgoing, artistic, individualistic, healthy, honest, friendly, etc.

My Chinese Element
>>> Fire
i am born under the influence of the Chinese Astrology element of Fire. My personality traits are associated with the qualities of Fire. I am a very enthusiastic person. I easily get restless if i have nothing to do. I have a creative streak in, which if channelled in the right direction can take places. I born to be a leader and people get attracted towards my ideas. I am passionate in romance. If i believe in something, I become stubborn about it.

>>>Born in
Wise and humble. Inspiring character. Creative bent of mind. Fun to be with. Loyal lover. Good looker and great dresser. Confident. Center of attention in a crowd. Love the finer things of life. Caring

>>>Birthstone- Ruby
Ruby is the birthstone for July-born people. Ruby is believed to guard the wearer against misfortune and bad health. Ruby signifies freedom. I am sincere and hardworking. I have a happy and enthusiastic spirit. I tend to make great friendships. People like me for my lovable nature.

>>Born on the 11th
I have a warm and inviting personality. I am amiable and love to make new friends. I am quick to return favors from friends. I love to crack jokes and spend long hours with friends. In relationships, I seek to dominate my partner but in a non-threatening way. At the same time, I am very passionate in my relationships.

>>Right Brained
Right brains are creative, emotional, intuitive, subjective, and non-verbal. I am a dreamer. I am ENTREPRENEUR.

>>My Birth Number - 33
The number thirty-three is a higher octave of number six. I am a magnanimous individual and follow my heart more than my mind. I am generous and very helpful. I take care of my responsibilities quite well. I have a gift of motivating others to succeed. I am likely to be a leader of people and bring about positive change in the world.

>>Cancer- Moon
Since my zodiac sign is Cancer, I am born under the influence of Moon. I am a sensitive person, in touch with my emotional self. I sympathize with the underprivileged. Family and friends are very important in my life. I have plans to lead my life in a certain way but i do change my way of living depending on the circumstances i find myself in.

>>Positive Qualities
Dependable, Romantic, Creative, Protective, Compassionate, Supportive, Tenacious, Persuasive, Flamboyant, Sensitive, Shrewd, Patriotic, Family Person, Magnanimous

>>Negative Qualities
Touchy, Temperamental, Clingy, Over-emotional, Dull, Indecisive, Self-pitying

>>Spring as my favorite season.
I chose Spring as my favorite season. I am a cheerful person at heart. I love making new friends. I am very optimistic about things in life. I give hope to those who need it. I am always open to fresh ideas since I do not cling to old beliefs. I dream about a wonderful future. I am also a nature-lover

>>People with brown eyes are very amiable and adorable
People with brown eyes are very amiable and adorable. They like making new friends and are very good at maintaining friendships. They take very good care of the person they love most. They are wise beyond their years. People with brown eyes are usually kind, trustworthy and sweet. They are attractive and have a great dressing sense.

>>On my side
I have a calm personality. My friends may consider my loyal and trustworthy. I care for the people close to me. I may be gullible but cynical at the same time.

>>Love Life:
I am a very romantic person. My kisses are always fabulous. Lovers like me are very few.
More Compatible with - Cancer, Capricorn, Scorpio, Pisces
Less Compatible with - Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius

Qualities Of Cancer
Sensitive, Dependable, Shrewd, Romantic, Magnanimous, Patriotic, Creative, Protective, Emotional, Compassionate, Supportive, Family Person, Tenacious, Persuasive & Flamboyant.

Lucky Color - Silver
Lucky Stone - Pearl
Lucky Day - Monday
Lucky Number - Two or Eight
Lucky Metal - Silver

>>My Birthday Color - Orange
Orange symbolizes energy, vibrancy, ambition and warmth. I am a competitive person and show confidence and enthusiasm in my work. I am very caring towards my near and dear ones. I look for happiness, joy and luxury in my life.

>>my Chinese Astrology Sign- Tiger
Qualities - Authoritative, Magnetic, Courageous, Frank, Warm-hearted, Adventurous, Enthusiastic
More Compatible with - Dragon, Horse & Dog
Less Compatible with - Ox & Monkey
Lucky Season - Winter
Lucky Month - February
Lucky Stone - Sapphire
Lucky Numbers - 4, 5, 7, 9
Lucky Color - Green
Polarity - Yang





Hmmmm......... It's ME.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment